1) We are still waiting to hear back from the rabbi as to whether or not he can officate our wedding on the date we chose
2) We already spoke to three caterers, one already gave us a (decent) proposal, the other two are in the works
3) I have a theme in mind, but was told by a co-worker that it was "overrated" and so I'm not divulging anymore until I have backup proof at how awesomely I
4) I am in "talks" with several sponsorship opportunities (translation: reviews and giveaways coming up, just getting my ducks in a row)
5) My wedding dress is hanging
So, uh, yeah. Time for me to find a new project with the wedding in mind.
It's waayyy to early to think about flowers... or is it?
::ideas brewing, wheels turning::
What to do?
I'm "wedding bored"
Gimmie things to think about, please :)
Here's one of my favorite photos since I have nothing more to write.