Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wedding Art Show

Mike's cousin, Rachel, wedding takes place the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  Thankfully (no pun intended) we will be back from Florida in time to attend.  The bride chose to incorporate art into this special day. Included with their invitation, "As a part of our celebration, we would like to have an art show and share the artistic talents of our friends and family." 

I LOVE this idea!
And I love the idea of participating!
Of course, now I can't decide, for the life of me, which photos to submit.
Having never displayed my work, aside from the internet, I simply do not know which to choose.

Do I go with all black and white shots?
Do I stay with a theme? All babies? All flowers? All abstract?!

I feel I should narrow it down to five choices.
You should also know they will be printed as 8x10s, matted 11x14.
Also, I need titles.

So extended internet family, please help me choose!
If you would be so kind to comment below with your favs, it will really help me!
(They are numbered, for "voting" ease)

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10
(pretty sure about this one)

11


12
 


13

 
14
 
(I plan on making this one black/white)


15


16


17

9 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea...and I really love all those photos but here are 5 I love the most:2, 3, 13,14 and 15:)

    Kisses and hugs,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man,... 3, 4, 9, and 13 are my favs. What the heck is 9 anyway....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #4 with the selective coloring. I'd suggest to adjust the levels some so the dark (blacks) is a lil richer.

    then i like #15, i'd say blur the rest of the pic just a lil more to make the toesies stand out just a bit more.

    Then #17 but maybe brighten it a lil to make the colors of the flowers more vibrant :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok if I had to pick a few it would be 1,2,3,4, and 9! Sorry but couldn't narrow it down any further!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sense of humor shines through these photos, especially 10, 12, 13, 14 and 16. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like 10, 17, 2, 9, and 11.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails