Tuesday, August 3, 2010

In the meantime

Faithful readers, I'm experiencing technical difficulties ...and allergies.

 {source}

For seven days I put my antihistamines back on the shelf and did not take them, in preparation for today's scratch test.  My dad has severe allergies, as does my sister.  All this sneezing, itching, and compromised breathing has GOT to stop -- so I am going into the allergist.  Plus my GP refuses to fill anymore prescriptions for allergy meds since I take the max dosage.  He forced me (in a good way) to go to the allergist.

Because of this increased need for sleep this week, coupled with hacking and grossness - I need today off.  I will work on the second catering tasting post this evening, as I recover from being pricked and am finally back on antihistamines!

In the meantime, don't forget to sign up for my Green Nest All Purpose Nontoxic Cleaner! Only two days left!!!!

0 comments:

Might as well leave me some comment love, please!

Related Posts with Thumbnails