Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Absent here, Present there!

Happy Middle of the Week, all!

This time on Friday I will have picked my mom, dad, sister and 8 month old niece up from the airport and be getting ready for a weekend packed with family fun!  We'll meet up with Mike's dad and step-mom for dinner on Friday night, then Mike's mom flies in on Saturday, we'll hang together, and on Sunday celebrate my wedding shower! Oh and my school's PTA fundraiser auction is Saturday night.
Tired yet?

In the meantime, if you need some relaxation, head over to Mom-Nom to read my guest post on how yoga shaped my life.
It's amazing what a little zen can do!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my..that sounds like a busy few days but I bet it will be sooo fun:) Kisses, my dear

    Ps: I’m hosting a charming jewelry GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails