Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Floral Staging

Without giving too much away to our guests, I will share a select photo of our floral staging.  Our florist arranged one of the table centerpieces for us to see.  Seeing the arrangement allowed us to talk about ways to improve it, or even love it as is.  For example, I dislike light green roses...they look un-ripe to me; also I want to see more blue in my bridal bouquet to differentiate it from the centerpieces.  We also discussed an alternate centerpiece idea to offset the low, lush centerpieces that he created for the showing.  It was a great time to talk things over.  Plus he's a vendor that just doesn't do email.  It's amazing how far a real conversation in real life can take you!

So, here's sneak peek! 


5 days!!!

1 comment:

  1. EXCITING!!! Looks like they're going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails