Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thank you, Friends

A huge thank you for your comments, emails, tweets, & texts on that last post.  I know it was heavy, but as you bloggers know, writing is cathartic.  It's also reassuring to see/hear so many of you say how normal this makes me, while meanwhile feeling the opposite.

There are a bunch of ideas rattling around in my brain now, volunteering opportunities, hobbies to expand on and avenues to explore.

So, thank you, friends.
Thank you to so many of you I never met in person, but who care about me deeply.  Our twitter & blogger friendships may have roots on the computers, but the love is deep!
I am looking forward to meeting so many of you and hugging you hard at BlogHer '12 next year!
I am going!
And THAT is something to look forward to!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails