Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beachy Wedding Photos!

Finally!  I tricked my memory card into handing over the photos before it went all crazy on me.  The results are just a sampling of this past weekend's beach wedding, of my friends Marc and Midge.  Here are the decorative details:





















1.  Shells for signing (guest book)
2.  tables decorated with sheer cloths
3.  handmade fans (A MUST) in a cute bucket and chair
4.  floral arrangements in tiki-torches


Flip-flop Station!















The beach layout, where the ceremony took place.






















 



1. under-tent layout
2. cooling down (fans a MUST)
3. chairs decorated too
4. shotglass favors














The centerpieces under the tent on the beach were beautiful!















"I now pronounce you husband and wife"



























{all photos taken by yours truly}

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I especially love the last two of the bride and groom. That looks like a fun wedding!

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very talented photographer! Beautiful photos.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails