Friday, December 31, 2010

Holiday & 2010 Recap

We had a wonderful time in Florida with family!

My niece, Madelyne, 5 1/2 months old, did not lack attention.
She's such a sweet, easy baby!

My eldest niece, Eleanor, has my heart.  I love her to pieces!

I especially love this picture of my brother-in-law, Matt, and Eleanor trying to make the local peacocks spread their feathers:


We had a great holiday and shared presents and love.

It wouldn't be a holiday recap post without the family picture:
 
And then there's our tradition, a matching-PJ family picture:


I hope you had a great holiday and best wishes for a great 2011!
I'd do a recap for the year, but it's all wedding planning and the most recent update post should suffice.  (read: it would be redundant)

The best thing to happen to me in 2010? Mike proposing.
The best thing I hope for 2011? A wedding celebrating our love.


Best Wishes for you and yours for 2011!
  Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! These pictures just radiate such joy!

    Happy New Year. I wish you all the best for 2011, you have quite the year ahead of you.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I love all these pics!!! That baby IS super sweet, I can't believe how just awesome she was at the party. The matching PJ pic is awesome too. I love how Mike just plugs right in. You guys are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh AND that pic of Marty and Madelyne is absolutely precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, dear friend!! Wishing you and Mike the BEST in 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok. um yeah you got me seriously choked up with the best part of 2010 and looking forward to 2011. You are just too cute and I love reading.

    But seriously I keep crying. This one was more of a ball in throat one though.

    And adorable neices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I need to borrow her for our wedding.. you can have Lo Ha hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails