Monday, January 24, 2011

Wedding Invitation Inspiration

It's about time for us to settle in on an invite!

Here are a few of my favs from the internet:



Credit where due:
(from left to right)

Top: Miss Print Design, The Inspired Note

Middle: Peacock Invitations, Lauren Alexa

Bottom: Peacock Invitations, DIYva Designs


I can't wait to incorporate the peacock color scheme into our invites!
What do yours look like? Or what do you envision them to look like?

Peeaaa Essssss: One of the invites pictured above is ours.  Don't try to guess which one, because they are all fabulous... just wait for the surprise to be revealed! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! All of those are really lovely, and again I envy your fantastic peacock theme!

    At the risk of loving one you didn't pick, I'm going to go ahead and say that bottom right, right off the bat, is my fav. It's just the one that got an unfiltered "oh wow..." But all the invitations featuring actual peacocks are fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot wait for the big reveal! They are all truly fabulous. I have no idea how i would be able to choose!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them all.....{trying to wait for the reveal...eeeek}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh!!! You little tease! :) Can't wait to see what you picked! We just got our Save the Dates in, so gotta get those sent, then its on to invites... I'll let you know when we get that far.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am amazed at how different they all look while still incorporating your peacock.

    I know which one you picked but can't imagine how you could have decided with those choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!

    I created ours with a beach theme in mind since we're getting married in Jamaica. I'll have pictures on my blog sometime in February. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, I love the peacocks!! So pretty. Mine were so boring. They were cream with creamy swirls here and there. I got married in 1999. That's no excuse. I wish I would've thought about the peacocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love the suspense! Can't wait for the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails