Sunday, May 8, 2011

Steppin' Out Saturday 5.7.11


Local Bachelorette Party Edition!!!!!!!!!!!

First, let me start off by saying I am the luckiest.  I am so loved.  My friends are the best. There will be a mildly edited post forthcoming.

Second, there WILL be a hair and makeup trial post following this SOS post.  I loved being all dolled up for my party!

Todd manned the camera for my photo shoot, encouraging me to "smize" (smile with your eyes) and "shun" (which I apparently don't know how to do). Now without further babbling, I stepped sashayed out Saturday for my local bachelorette party, dressed and accessorized in Forever 21. Special thanks to Kathryn for being my personal shopping assistant!

I can't believe I get to do it all over again, with my bridesmaids in Atlantic City next weekend! Hats off to a great week!

11 comments:

  1. okay, so your steppin' out completely was the best... no one stepped it out like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! I hope you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You look so pretty:]

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, you look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress, love the photo shoot. Good SOS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. when did you become such a ham? gorgeous dahhhhling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great in that dress! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the entire look! I'm sure you had a gorgeous time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT!

    Congrats on your upcoming nuptials!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails